Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 BOC: The Adventure

As my hot-air balloon lowered itself to land, I, Phileas Fogg, made a stop as to what I can see, at an Asian country. As I ask a villager where exactly am I at, he answered that we were at Dali, at Yunnan which is a province in China. While exploring through the little district of the village, Passepartout, my manservant, and I were feeling empty in our stomachs. We stopped at a fish market just to get a quick bite because the stop I made here was going as a downfall for any foreign stuff we would want to take with us. While ordering our food, I've come to notice a beautiful lady, peeling and roasting eel into bite-sized, crispy chips that had a nice aroma. "May I have what she's making?", I asked. No hesitance, the lady who cooked gave her food to me. It was astounding! The taste of this roasted eel had a hint of sweet but saltiness all over making my mouth water for more. I have to take her with me just do her dish can be introduced to the whole world. Right when she had free time, I explained to her about her dish and how I want to take her with me, she gladly accepted to go without hesitance and wanted to leave as soon as possible. I was confused but didn't question about it. As we were heading to our only transportation, I've come to notice that some villagers were staring and following us. The cooker told us to hurry so we can leave. As I got suspicious and stopped to question her, I heard a villager yelling, "They're kidnapping the princess! Get them!". I turn around and see a mob of villagers running towards us. I immediately started running towards the balloon. As Passepartout and I got on it first, the villagers were close-by to get the princess. The princess yells to us to use the dish she made for us to introduce to the world and snaps our anchor off from the ground. As we were high up in the air, we could see that the princess was taken back to her palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment