Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week Six EOC: Mex3

The three things that define what I am are my Canon 60D, my HP Pavilion dv6, and my 92 Nissan Hardbody Truck.
The Canon 60D I own is literally part of my life now. My first DSLR and it works great. This camera helps me capture moments in which I see in my perspective and show the pictures I've taken to the world. It defines what I do for a living and as a hobby. There is at times when I get iffy on taking the camera with me at a family reunion or a party because of my aunts wanting a "professional" picture being taken but that's beside the point of loving to take portrait photos.

My HP Pavilion dv6 helps me out a whole lot with editing pictures in Adobe Photoshop CS5 or Adobe Bridge. It helps me back up my photos and make them look unique and beautiful. The AMD processor helps out on being fast when time is shortened in my schedule. Since it's portable, I can take it to school for helping with my homework, transfer data, and just kill time. It has an SD memory card slot so no need for buying a memory card adapter for my camera for now. This laptop defines that I have computer knowledge and always have my storage with me.

My truck defines me as a laid-back person but also a trooper on carrying heavy-loads. No need to worry about how I can get to a place, just give me the directions and I can get there on my own. This truck has helped me out on taking heavy, or at times, big stuff to places where I'll be needing it. Need to photo shoot somewhere? I'll be there. Need big light equipment for the shoot? No problem, I'll still be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment